Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I've been out of school for a while (10 years) and applying to grad school. (mpp) Problem is, some schools require 1 LOR from an academic source. What's considered an academic source? Of course, a professor who you directly studied under is probably the easiest, but as I'm in a different country, and especially since I've been out of school for so long, it's not a realistic option for me. I'm wondering if just any professor is okay? I know some professors I've worked with, but not studied with.. so I know them in a professional capacity, but they themselves are an academic source.. A
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.