Jump to content

barrenas

Members
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by barrenas

  1. Hey everyone, I was recently admitted to UMD’s poli sci PhD program. Is this a good option? I see it is top 30 (almost top 25 tho). I study Latin American comparative politics and methodology! I want to teach at a liberal arts school one day. Let me know if this is a good choice.
  2. Interesting. I have not received any such email. I don’t even see acceptances out on here, so I don’t know what’s going on😭. All I see are rejections and waitlists haha. Guessing I’m rejected maybe?
  3. UIUC rejections are showing up in results… my app still says awaiting decision. Any acceptances?
  4. Im wondering the same thing. I have seen and heard nothing.
  5. Saw a waitlist from Colorado Boulder, any word on them? Any word on UIUC? Have an offer from a T25, and the only way I think about anything else is if UIUC offers me, lol. Don't want to wait it out and lose funding or something at the school that offered me (if that is how it works).
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use