Jump to content

SB10482

Members
  • Posts

    17
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SB10482

  1. woah, this is only an 18% success rate, which is lower than previous years.
  2. today! today today! I can't believe how incredibly stressed I am about this.
  3. predictions about what day of the week we'll know?
  4. I thought it was Feb 26 last year, which was a Wednesday, but I could be wrong!!
  5. My understanding is that results rarely get released on Fridays (usually because the results roll out post-business hours. So if late February is correct, that would be today. So my guess is either today, or March 31...
  6. No luck -- I might just be unlucky in not catching someone really willing to share information, but the intel from this end is that it's still March...
  7. I'm going to try to write to SSHRC again to try to get any information about if this week is the week or not
  8. Is there a way for us to find out if this is still the case???
  9. I was not expecting them yet either, but the possibility that it could be earlier has really stressed me out! Life changing for me too, and I worked so hard on the application! But I'm sure that's true of basically everyone.
  10. Yeah, you're right. All of them are basically by March 31. But because the agencies are separate they could have very different dates by which they finish the evaluations. But, you're right that we did submit first!!! This is my first time applying so I feel especially stressed.
  11. I got a contradictory response -- said March 31 is still the date. I hope you are the one with the right info though.
  12. I don't think SSHRC is out yet at all.
  13. Knowing that the NSERC results are out makes the wait for SSHRC results so much harder!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use