Jump to content

lisichka

Members
  • Posts

    56
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by lisichka

  1. now that I know that nc state hasn't released poetry waitlists yet, I guess I'm not out of the game!
  2. I assumed rejections would go out this week since people reported portal rejections on 3/10 last year, but my ut austin MyStatus page still says "in review"β€”it'll be soon!
  3. I'm also thinking nc state already notified since fiction and poetry waitlists went out on the same day last year, sigh
  4. got my UW-seattle rejection πŸ’” that's the end of the line for me, so I'll see those of you who will be applying again later this year! 🫢
  5. welp, there goes the last of my schools 😭 based on past data, waitlists/rejections for UW-seattle poetry should be out by thursday at the latest
  6. acceptances and waitlists went out for both fiction and poetry, from the end of february to about 3/3 πŸ’”
  7. about 2 weeks since NC State fiction acceptances went out, fiction waitlists a few days ago, and still nothing reported for poetry πŸ™ƒ is it safe to assume that all offers went out and accept this as a soft rejection?
  8. based on previous data, uw-seattle fiction acceptances will likely be sent between 3/8 and 3/11
  9. really surprised there's no ut austin data today. my app status still says "in review." also nc state ? hello??? pls
  10. mr. president, a second UT Austin NWP acceptance has hit the spreadsheet
  11. an hour and a half since the one UT Austin NWP acceptance... sitting and waiting like spongebob at the diner
  12. I don't know if they send them all at the same time, but it should be all acceptances today and waitlists tomorrow, based on previous data
  13. I have a friend in that program! I don't know her specific opinions about it, but I know she enjoys it and is the best fiction writer I've had the pleasure of knowing personally, so you would be in good company!
  14. especially since they accept 6 poetry applicants! at least there's poetry waitlist data from the last couple years but I find it so strange that nobody reported initial acceptances
  15. I hate that there's no poetry acceptance data on the spreadsheets for NC State 😭 so mysterious
  16. UMN (waitlist), NC State, and maybe UT Austin NWP (though that might come next week)! at least NC State acceptances never go into march so I can safely bet that there will be news this week
  17. not yet! brown usually doesn't notify until march
  18. yes, in total - the 1 person accepted was told that they were the only one. the pitt poetry class size is normally 2, so it's possible that 1 person deferred last year!
  19. damn only 1 poet accepted at pitt this year!
  20. no nc state poetry news is freaking me out 😫 I'm buggin fr
  21. not yet! in 2024, NWP acceptances came out between 2/23 and 2/27 and last year, Texas State acceptances came out between 3/3 and 3/12
  22. nothing reported for fiction, just one poetry waitlist from 2/9
  23. yes, there was one cornell poetry acceptance via phone call reported yesterday!
  24. it's hard to say! especially since no poetry acceptances were logged in the past two years. in 2023 fiction and poetry acceptances went out on the same day but at that time they were doing emails and now they do phone calls so the days could have changed too
  25. I'm also anxious for UW-Seattle! based on draft data we shouldn't hear back from them until 3/7-3/13 though, which isn't soon enough >.<
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use