Jump to content

molemola

Members
  • Posts

    27
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by molemola

  1. I am! I'm trying to use the application energy to apply to a bunch of other things. And also it's a good distraction from waiting.
  2. Ok, against my better judgment, I've made an account and decided to join. Mostly because I think if I have a place to put my nervous energy, I won't be so annoying at home. This is my first year applying, and I've finished all my applications. My list is: UIUC, George Mason, Cornell, Michigan, Hopkins, VCU, Virginia Tech, UMass Amherst, NC State, Iowa, Colorado Boulder, and UMD. I may also apply to some low res programs depending on how the season goes, because I don't think I'll apply again after this year.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use