Jump to content

abs906

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by abs906

  1. Hello all, I am currently an undergraduate student trying to figure out my next steps for grad school. With my degree, I hope to work in counseling and be able to have a private practice. I've heard several varying opinions on which road I should take to get there, so I was wondering if you had any advice on this. The school I'm currently looking into has a Master's of Counseling, but I'm a little unsure if this is the right road to take. I am not interested in a career in research, so going for a PhD doesn't seem right. If anyone has any insight that would be great.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use