Jump to content

Hmax

Members
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hmax

  1. Also a senior in undergrad and went into this process expecting not to get in anywhere because of it, but it still hurts! I'm also worrying about postgrad and finding employment since it doesn't look like an MFA program is in the cards for me this year unfortunately (curse you, Syracuse!) If anyone else has any advice about next steps/possible options, I'm happy to hear it!
  2. Syracuse... you better show up today
  3. I'm going crazy with how slow this week has been so far
  4. Really hoping for Syracuse and Irvine this week!
  5. I’ve been so obsessive between checking this thread and the draft and trying to lower my expectations as results come through, that I had started to doubt everything about my writing and if I was good at all. But then today I actually sat down and wrote something that I really liked and it was just a really refreshing reminder that all that matters is that I’m pursuing something I’m passionate about.
  6. I requested to get on the Facebook Draft a while ago, and it’s still pending. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use