Jump to content

SolarFan

Members
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SolarFan

  1. Sorry - I've been trying to reply to this since yesterday but the site wouldn't let me comment! I got an acceptance call last week from Iowa. It seemed like I was one of the first but I have no idea how things stand now.
  2. Someone on Facebook with a "B" last name got the Austin portal rejection, and also someone with "C," so I assume this is going alphabetically.
  3. Seems possible yeah. Looking at last year, the waitlists / acceptances for both genres came out in waves over the course of like two ish hours.
  4. Weird that Michigan waitlists are dropping first - unless all accepted applicants have already been notified?
  5. RE That lone poetry Syracuse waitlist in Draft from the 22nd - I wonder if this means Syracuse poetry acceptances have already been sent?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use