Jump to content

meetlinear

Members
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by meetlinear

  1. Yeah that's what I suspect as well. The 2/12 update likely corresponded to your application being sent to the DoD panel reviews.
  2. Still 2/6 for me...
  3. I believe this is information already available online, but I emailed the NDSEG office regarding the application timeline and they mentioned that the acceptance rate in recent years has been 3-7%, for anyone curious
  4. This is what I suspected based on previous years. Previous years had passed 30-40% of applicants to the DoD panels I believe, but with the funding cuts and likely elevated number of applicants it's not surprising that they're being much more selective this year. Of course we don't know exactly what's going on behind the scenes, so we won't really know until the awards are released. I'm personally leaning pessimistic as I didn't get a 2/12, but the NDSEG is super competitive even in normal years so it's no big deal tbh Also fellowship rewards are released in May this year lol? That would be unfortunate if that were the case as many of us are probably were hoping that a potential NDSEG fellowship could help sway decisions for PhD admissions.
  5. Got a 2/6 update, but no 2/12 update. Electrical Engineering - ARO & AFRL Looking at the NDSEG thread from last year, apparently there were no February updates, or only very few people got them? So I'm not sure if February updates are significant
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use