Jump to content

A E

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by A E

  1. I have never wished so dearly for someone to be proven wrong.
  2. Oh, oops! I just signed up for GradCafe (out of sheer desperation) today, so I'm still getting used to the way this thing is formatted. For some reason, I thought your post was a reply to mine? Upon rereading, I think you're right about the calendar. Glad that the chance of still getting an acceptance are in fact exceedingly slim and not absolute zero, haha...
  3. Historically, Iowa NWP has sent out its rejections by email, though! And ugh I have been thinking about this miffy every single day since 2/23. Glad I'm not the only one... The fact that on the NWP calendar, it says "Tuesday, February 24, NWP House: 4:30pm: Recruit the Newbies! Help advise the NWP’s newly admitted Class of 2029 about their future plans. Come for an informational meeting with Melissa to find out how you can help" is wreaking havoc on my nervous system.
  4. Still no word and it's been over two days now. Has anyone else heard anything? I'm praying that this departure from the norm (rejections not coming out the day after acceptances) means there's still hope, though the fact that there's already a waitlist throws a wrench in this hope...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use