Jump to content

ketchupoverload

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ketchupoverload

  1. Have you received an email yet, or any updates to your portal?
  2. You are the best ever!!! Thank You!! I'm so excited
  3. I just got into Columbia!! I got a phone call from the head of the CNF program letting me know I got in with a huge fellowship!! Now I'm freaking out, though, because she said on the phone that she would email me the second she hung up with more information, but it's been an hour, and I still haven't gotten anything. Should I be worried, or am I overthinking things? Also, my portal hasn't had any updates, and that's stressing me out too... Someone tell me I'm overreacting and that I'm really accepted.
  4. What are the odds that NYU releases acceptances tn??
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use