Jump to content

chapelperilous

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by chapelperilous

  1. rejected from Oregon gang rise up ✊ 😞
  2. this might be a stupid question, but if I were to send a letter of continued interest, who would I send it to? would I send it to the email they provide for application questions (pretty sure it’s just a general email for all graduate programs at the university) or would I send it to a specific faculty member? thanks in advance
  3. thank you! no they didn't include any numbers in the letter it basically just said that I'm on the waitlist and they'll notify me as soon as further information is available...on their website it says "we do not release ranked waitlists or our waitlist sizes" so it seems like that's all the info we'll get out of them for the time being lol
  4. I just got waitlisted at UVA which is exciting but also somehow more anxiety-inducing than the regular waiting bc now I have hope 🫠 on the bright side I discovered this site during my panic-googling so now I can panic with all of you instead of by myself
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use