Jump to content

rumi77

Members
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rumi77

  1. Hey guys. I have no one to talk to about this. I got rejected from Brown fiction. I'm 23 and this was my first time applying. I only applied to Brown and decided to apply very close to the deadline. I know this was a mistake but again it was very last minute. I am currently living in Lebanon and under active warfare, and wrote my sample about the war, drawing on my experience. I am absolutely crushed. I know Brown was a longshot and I should have prepared more, but I genuinely think the writing was good. Of course, it could have been better. But I am feeling absolutely destroyed and have so much going on already that I didn't notice how much hope I was holding on to for this acceptance. I would really appreciate any advice at all, I have no one to talk to about this. I'm scared I've lost the confidence to write. I'm scared I was never good at all.
  2. just got rejected from Brown fiction
  3. no waitlists out either on draft so far and only one acceptance! holding out hope (foolishly)
  4. I will hold on to the delulu🥹🥹🥹 Fingers crossed 🤞❤️
  5. Someone be real with me. 1 Brown fiction acceptance on Sunday posted to Draft. Should I give up hope if I haven't heard back yet
  6. There is one fiction acceptance for Brown on the spreadsheet, posted Sunday. I can only assume acceptances have gone out. Although, I do find it weird that someone heard back on a Sunday...
  7. One Brown fiction acceptance dropped in the draft yesterday but crickets since. If I don't hear back today should I just assume a rejection?
  8. anyone hear anything from Brown for fiction??? poetry waitlists have hit the draft but nothing on fiction yet
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use