Jump to content

yamselot

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yamselot

  1. I'm afraid the acceptances for BU have already gone out, but I've only heard of one so I will continue to delude myself !
  2. You've fueled my hopes that I'l be accepted or waitlisted another day! I could see this lining up though; it feels strange that there haven't been any acceptances. As far as I'm aware of at least!
  3. Literally! I've seen some rejections trickling in though. Has anyone gotten a Poetry acceptance yet?
  4. I've noticed a Boston U rejection on the spreadsheet for today. Does anyone here have any information on the state of Poetry acceptances? Thanks to all Wishing luck for everyone as 4/15 approaches!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use