Jump to content

moonfang

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by moonfang

  1. I was accepted a few days ago... I got the call and everything but still waiting for the official letter to come through from the grad school for it to feel actually real. My body still hasn't really processed any of this lol
  2. I got notified that I was put on the waitlist just now!
  3. Hi all, new here! Question - if you were accepted and first heard by phone, how long did it take to get the official letter from the grad school? I was recently accepted to my dream program (*happy tears*), but they said it’s not ~official~ until it goes through the grad school, so I’m a ball of pure anxiety waiting for it. It’s only been two days so far - how long does this usually take? Thanks xx
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use