Jump to content

mouthfullofmercury

Members
  • Posts

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mouthfullofmercury

  1. University College Dublin out of left field offered me a spot in their MA Creative Writing Program... See y'all next cycle and best to everyone!
  2. Still haven't heard from WVU fiction waitlist, do MFA programs ghost? Also, was placed on a waiting list for university college of Dublin....
  3. same! I e-mailed the director 4/16 and haven't heard back which its just like yooo... 😕
  4. Yup, I sent an e-mail to WVU Fiction for a waitlist update and haven't heard back yet!
  5. Rejected from UW-Madison waitlist, cohort was finalized on 4/15. Still haven't heard a peep from WVU (Fiction) waitlist, fingers crossed folks or see y'all in the next cycle!
  6. Just received my rejection from Pitts Fiction program. I was ranked 4th out of 400 and they accepted 2 people for the cohort. 😕 I did pretty good.
  7. I'm in the same boat, I feel you on this it's been a brutal wait after so much work. Did they e-mail you a formal rejection? Fingers crossed on your final waitlist!
  8. Hello fellow waitlisters! Anyone Fiction Waitlist for or heard of any movement for these schools; UW-Madison, Pitt and WVU programs? I'm anxiously waiting to hear from one. Any word on the draft? Thanks!
  9. at what point is it safe to assume that your waitlist position is a rejection?
  10. I received a waitlist e-mail for Fiction at WVU 3/22. My portal also says "in review", they might still be going down the line?
  11. Lurked so hard I now have an account. I am a non traditional student finally completing my undergrad this semester and a first time MFA applicant. So far I'm on three Fiction waitlists (UW-Madison, Pitt, and WVU) and feeling the weight of this limbo. I know applications are a dice roll but genuinely did not anticipate the number of applications I'd be up against. I was e-mailed from the director of each program I was waitlisted at and was told they had extraordinary numbers of applicants this year. I wonder if this is typical language they use in waitlists or if this is true? I'm also waiting for Arizona to send me a rejection letter lol.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use