So no results have been rolled out till now? Did you contact at [email protected]. My status says review pending so I was thinking the results are out and my application has been declined.
Thanks for your reply! Are you sure that offers actually started going out in mid-March? I have heard that initial offers go to top-ranked candidates, and if some of them decline, the committee then moves down the ranked list and reaches out to others. All the best to you hope there some news soon.
Hi, I’m in a similar situation. I haven’t heard anything back yet, and my application status has been “Review Pending” for the past three months. I’m not sure whether this means my application has been rejected or if there’s still a chance.
I was wondering what your application status shows—does it say “Review Pending” or “In Review”? I’ve noticed that some applicants have “In Review,” while mine has remained “Review Pending” the entire time.