Jump to content

Charles Timber

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Charles Timber

  1. I just checked out other social media management tools, and ContentStudio really stands out to me. The pricing seems reasonable, and it also offers more useful features compared with many of the other options I looked at. I’ll definitely be going for ContentStudio. Thanks so much for your helpful answer!
  2. Great and how much are you paying for ContentStudio??? i mean which subscription plan did you go with?
  3. I’m looking for a good alternative to Buffer for managing and scheduling social media posts. I found a few options while searching on Google, but I’m not sure which one would actually be the best in terms of features, ease of use, and pricing. The ones I’m currently considering are: ContentStudio Hootsuite Buffer Agorapulse Planable Has anyone here used any of these? Which one would you recommend as the best Buffer alternative, especially for managing multiple social media accounts? I’d appreciate hearing about your actual experience with any of them.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use