Hi! Thanks for letting us know. Glad to hear that you love the program. I like it too, and my research interest aligns very closely with that of Prof. Golinkoff. However, I am not as lucky as you are; I am just waitlisted. Whether I could be accepted relies on the decision of you guys who already got offers. I kind of hope that one of you guys could reject Delaware so that I could get in, haha.
Anyway, good luck and wish you all the best!
Thanks a lot! That helps! I was told that I am #2 on the list and #1 do not wish to get in. I guess you are the #1!??
You must be a strong applicant, judging from your sooooo many offers! Congratulations!
And it helps that you withdrew from your spot at Delaware, because I may have better chances!
Wish me luck!
By the way, which program is your final choice?
It is said that Maryland will announce their decisions by this weekend, but I have not heard from them yet. Anyone has any news?
Let's post offers from Maryland here!
Hey!
I am waitlisted by Delaware, and it is said that I do not have a chance unless two people reject their offers.
Could anyone tell me about my chances?
Who gets offer from Delaware and are you going to reject it?
Thanks a lot!!