CSDCAS Processing Time Question

So one of my programs required the fall grades. I requested the transcript from my school on December 28th, and they didn't mail it until the 4th. After contacting them they said it could have been the 8th due to snow delays. CSDCAS still hasn't received my updated transcript, and they said there is no way for them to check if they received it yet in the mail. Has anyone else run into this problem? I am getting worried because the deadline is February 1st, and I'm not sure if CSDCAS will have processed the application yet. Any advice?

I kind of have a similar issue.  My app for one school was due Monday, but my last semester's transcripts weren't mailed until Jan 2nd and they still haven't received them.  Which sucks because I asked my school to mail them the day grades were posted, but they didn't mail them until the 2nd.  I would contact the school and find out what you can do. My other transcripts were verified, just not final semester's yet.  

Having the same issue waiting on my academic update but my transcript was sent late due to snow and holiday.  Called CSDCAS yesterday and they said they may have received it but there is now way to tell because it could take 7-10 days to process and match the transcript to the applicant.  Seems like its just a waiting game at this point.