Emory IMP F18

Sui

11 minutes ago, Sui said:

Did anyone get a call from Emory University IMP program for fall 2018? Anyone national or international? Do reply!

Hi there - I heard from MMG (MMG and IMP share a program administrator) in early December. I am assuming IMP had a similar timeline but I am not 100% sure. Best of luck! 

26 minutes ago, microbenerd2018 said:

Hi there - I heard from MMG (MMG and IMP share a program administrator) in early December. I am assuming IMP had a similar timeline but I am not 100% sure. Best of luck! 

Yeah I saw a lot of MMG updates in this site itself, but no sign of IMP for the coming fall, no national or international (I am an international). Neither have they replied to my mail. Anyway, thanks for the luck!

I was told by the IMP recruiter back in early December that they were planning to send out interview offers before Christmas, and their interview weekend was supposed to be the weekend of January 23rd. I emailed the recruiter earlier this week to see if there was an update, but I wouldn't get your hopes up if you weren't extended an interview.

22 hours ago, mghemm437 said:

I was told by the IMP recruiter back in early December that they were planning to send out interview offers before Christmas, and their interview weekend was supposed to be the weekend of January 23rd. I emailed the recruiter earlier this week to see if there was an update, but I wouldn't get your hopes up if you weren't extended an interview.

Did you get a reply to your email from the recruiter?