ACLS Dissertation Completion Fellowship 2018-2019 (Social Sciences)

aehanthro

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/12/2018 at 12:58 PM, Fingra-wrixled said:

Got a notification of acceptance this morning around 9:30a. Unexpected, but delightful!

Awesome Fingra-wrixled! Congrats!!!! 

I didn't hear anything. Wonder if that indicates alternate status? 

Thanks! I heard on Monday morning, about 9:30am. Have you seen the discussion unfolding at academicjobswiki? Based on it, I think the ACLS Mellon is announced in waves. That is, not all accepts or rejections have been announced yet (this also seemed to be the case based on the previous 5 years listed there). And aside from rolling announcements, there's also the possibility that a recipient might turn it down for another award. I was given until April 9th to accept. So if you haven't heard yet... I'd assume you're still in the running. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks so much! I'm on the wiki one too. :) There is a lot of fretting going on on that one. I can't imagine what anyone applying next year is gonna think when they read through that. Thanks so much for posting here and congrats on the get!!!