Anyone hear anything from these programs? (Arch)

jackofclubs

Northwestern, Maryland, William and Mary, Brown, Stanford

Have had radio silence from these guys except for WM telling me my app was "complete and we will begin reviewing after the 9th."

Would love to know if anyone else has had the same experience or if they've had any contact recently with above programs. 

Good luck everyone! 

I'm linguistic, but I applied to Northwestern, Stanford, and Brown. Have heard nothing from the first two and am waitlisted at Brown. If you haven't heard from them it's probably not good news, since all acceptances have been notified regardless of subfield. Northwestern it looks like doesn't notify till early March historically. Stanford's decision should be coming out next week? I'm assuming bad news for me since I haven't been contacted for an interview at either.  

I meant Brown. Obviously, I'm not an ad-com member, so no guarantees, but from what they told me, they've already notified everyone accepted or waitlisted regardless of subdiscipline (hist. arch is still part of their anthro phd program, right?). No idea about the others, but I'm not feeling optimistic myself :( I do wish they'd notify everyone sooner--this waiting game is so killer I'd (almost) prefer an outright rejection haha. 

@lylark I never applied to Chicago, so I didn't know they did interviews, but they are competitive as [cursing] to get into. I know it doesn't help a lot right now, but it's a great sign that they wanted to talk to you!