Accepted Student Visit Days

I saw this in another subject area and thought this would be a good way to see if anyone is going to common visit days. So, if you've been accepted and know where you are planning on visiting, please share dates and locations! If you aren't visiting, maybe explain why. Afterwards, people could give some input on how it went for those who were not able to attend.

I'll start... so far, I know I'll be visiting:

For sure:

UMass-Amherst - April 1st

Possibly:

GW - March 27 (I would try to pair Maryland w/ this, but not sure if they are open on Fridays)

Minnesota - April 12 (MPP day)

Probably not (because of lack of offered funding/better alternate programs):

Wisconsin

IU-Indianapolis

Hopefully, I'll hear back from my other 4 in time to make arrangements prior to April 15. My weekends are running low, I'm pretty much limited to the weekend of the 12th or skipping classes!

I'm only in at 3 schools so far,

Luckily I have 2 right next to each other:

Maryland: March 25

American SPA: March 26

I wasn't sure I was going to go until I saw Maryland offers to refund $100 for travel. Waiting to see if I can get off work!

I'm not sure Seton Hall has a visit day... I got my acceptance letter today but there was no mention of one (no mention of $$ either, hmph!)