Fletcher School 2010 Admission

IntBiz

Anyone having trouble accessing Fletcher Application Management System? I, for one, haven't been able to log into the system since Jessica from the Ad Com suggested applicants to try logging in. Now, the admission blog is not working either.

Also, on the results board, some people have found out about MALD already...

Yes, I think those are the so called "Febs" admits. According to ad com, these represents just a tiny portion of accepted individuals. The unavailability of admission blog (and GAMS previously) somehow gives me an impression that Fletcher is very close to releasing their list of the regular admits/rejects VERY VERY soon. I know its just useless speculation, but the adrenaline rush and uncontrollable anxieties are fun when you think about it!

Yes, I think those are the so called "Febs" admits. According to ad com, these represents just a tiny portion of accepted individuals. The unavailability of admission blog (and GAMS previously) somehow gives me an impression that Fletcher is very close to releasing their list of the regular admits/rejects VERY VERY soon. I know its just useless speculation, but the adrenaline rush and uncontrollable anxieties are fun when you think about it!

I was wondering the same thing! I haven't been able to access their admissions blog all day! :-/ UGHH:SNDF:Nd!

I was wondering the same thing! I haven't been able to access their admissions blog all day! :-/ UGHH:SNDF:Nd!

Tufts' Facebook page says that they know the blog is down. Yesterday afternoon they noted that their IT department is working on fixing it:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Medford-MA/The-Fletcher-School-Admissions/149157541390?ref=ts

Tufts' Facebook page says that they know the blog is down. Yesterday afternoon they noted that their IT department is working on fixing it:

http://www.facebook....57541390?ref=ts

Ohhh! THANK YOU! From there I found that website where you can check the application of your status..man I had no clue that existed! You're a lifesaver! :)

Ohhh! THANK YOU! From there I found that website where you can check the application of your status..man I had no clue that existed! You're a lifesaver! :)

Happy to help!

Aside from finding out if your file is complete, though, I am not a fan of these status websites. Who wants to log in and check their status all the time? AdComs should just always use email, it would be way more convenient.

Although, given my compulsive use of my blackberry, I guess it's true that an email update might suddenly hit me in the wrong meeting at the wrong time...!

Happy to help!

Aside from finding out if your file is complete, though, I am not a fan of these status websites. Who wants to log in and check their status all the time? AdComs should just always use email, it would be way more convenient.

Although, given my compulsive use of my blackberry, I guess it's true that an email update might suddenly hit me in the wrong meeting at the wrong time...!

Well, a status update should generate an email anyway...

Yes, but she also mentioned that there will be two batches of releases. First of which will consist of 90% of admits and the second one (within 10 days or so) will have the rest. If she guarentees that everyone will hear by 19th, wouldn't that mean both batches? If so, then we should start hearing from Fletcher 10 days prior to 19th..and that is 9th..tomorrow...

(Am I being overly analyticial???)

Yes, but she also mentioned that there will be two batches of releases. First of which will consist of 90% of admits and the second one (within 10 days or so) will have the rest. If she guarentees that everyone will hear by 19th, wouldn't that mean both batches? If so, then we should start hearing from Fletcher 10 days prior to 19th..and that is 9th..tomorrow...

(Am I being overly analyticial???)

My understanding is that for MALD and MA applications there won't be a lag, but for MIB and LLM you might end up hearing 10 days after everyone else.

Ok..who is:

1) biting his/her nails like crazy...

2) anticipating that today is the day

3) refreshing Fletcher's blog bazillllllions times

4) theorizing as to why Admissions hasn't updated the blog today....

HAHAH, I've definitely done/thought ALL FOUR THINGS today. It's getting to be ridiculous. I'm thinking it HAS to be sometime today...you know, release the news over a weekend, so that the office will be closed, thus giving angry applicants a chance to cool down. :-P

Looks like today (or by monday at least) is the day (for 90% anyway)... http://news.fletcher...edu/admissions/

This will eb the first I hear from, so lets hope I have something to drink to tonight...

Thanks for the link, thombo! I've been checking the Fletcher Admissions Blog pretty religiously this week and I can't wait to get my decision. I've already heard back from the other school I applied to (I only applied to 2 schools), but I'm still anxious about Fletcher and excited about the process coming to an end at the same time!

Just a reminder to those waiting: I checked my GAMS profile at around 2PM EST (no decision yet) and I noticed that my email address wasn't listed on my profile. We'll hear one way or another, but I just want to inform others to check their profiles to see whether this is applicable to them as well.

Just got my decision - waitlisted. A little bummed out but not too much. You guys might want to check the application management site directly since I didn't get an email yet (was just constantly refreshing haha).