Fletcher School 2010 Admission

IntBiz

I didn't get an email but just checked the application system...accepted to MALD with $7,000 scholarship. I will probably be declining, though, if that helps ease the worries of those on the waitlist...

Accepted to MALD with a US$ 5,000 scholarship award. I'm beyond myself!! I also did not get an email, checked the system directly.

Good luck to all!

Thanks for the tip on checking the system absent an email.

I got into the MALD program with a $12,000 scholarship offer!

Best of luck to everyone else with Fletcher and other programs.

Just got my acceptance and am THRILLED! I had psyched myself out on this forum (no offense, everyone...) and was CONVINCED I wasn't getting in anywhere this year. This is my first response of any kind.

I checked the website at 4:30 pm and saw the link to check my decision status. I still haven't gotten an e-mail. I was also offered a $9K annual scholarship, which is nice.

I just want everyone to know not to give up faith-- apparently a long wait doesn't mean anything!

Oh, and this is for MALD.

Edited by LeeLeeLove

Accepted here. Though no funding, which is not surprising either.

Though if I accept I'll probably end up deferring, and spend another year in the private sector saving up cash to avoid taking on student loans. Took on big loans for undergrad, and after the total pain of paying them off, vowed never to do it again...

Uhh the weirdest thing just happened-I initially saw my decision and it said no scholarship (I'm pretty sure, though I was a little giddy from the acceptance). When I refreshed the page, it took me back to the default "your decision will be here when available" page. I just checked again and apparently they updated my letter, because I now have a Fletcher Board of Overseers Scholarship for $36,256 .

Naturally, I'm a little nervous to refresh the page again :)

Edited by SdeS

Uhh the weirdest thing just happened-I initially saw my decision and it said no scholarship (I'm pretty sure, though I was a little giddy from the acceptance). When I refreshed the page, it took me back to the default "your decision will be here when available" page. I just checked again and apparently they updated my letter, because I now have a Fletcher Board of Overseers Scholarship in the amount of $36,256 for the 2010-2011 academic year.

Naturally, I'm a little nervous to refresh the page again :o)

Same here - refreshed it and mine now reads that I have won the Fletcher Board of Overseers Scholarship for $18k. I guess that's what you get when you jump the gun!

Still surprised at getting any financial aid. Now the decision of school-vs-work gets harder...

Hello,

Is there anyone who is having with logging in into the Fletcher admission system?

I received an email from Fletcher about 1.5 hrs ago but can't get in. :huh:

Yup! This is the most frustrating experience imaginable! They know this will happen...why don't they just tell us in the e-mail!

Do Admits/ Denied/ WL receive the same email? I thought Admitted students receive a simple "Congratulations, you're in" email

Here's what I've got. Am not able to log in to the system.

Greetings from The Fletcher School. We are writing today to inform you that the Committee on Admissions has completed its review of your application, and you can view your decision via the Tufts Application Management System at https://grad.admissions.tufts.edu/app/login.aspx. If you have lost your user name or password for the system, you may request a new one through the login screen.

We appreciate your interest in The Fletcher School and hope the Admissions Office has been helpful to you throughout the application process. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at fletcheradmissions@tufts.edu or by phone at 617- 627-3040.

Sincerely,

Office of Admissions and Financial Aid

The Fletcher School

Edited by lemon75

Do Admits/ Denied/ WL receive the same email? I thought Admitted students receive a simple "Congratulations, you're in" email. Is that correct?

Here's what I've got! Am not able to log in to the system.

Greetings from The Fletcher School. We are writing today to inform you that the Committee on Admissions has completed its review of your application, and you can view your decision via the Tufts Application Management System at https://grad.admissions.tufts.edu/app/login.aspx. If you have lost your user name or password for the system, you may request a new one through the login screen.

We appreciate your interest in The Fletcher School and hope the Admissions Office has been helpful to you throughout the application process. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at fletcheradmissions@tufts.edu or by phone at 617- 627-3040.

Sincerely,

The Fletcher School

Do Admits/ Denied/ WL receive the same email? I thought Admitted students receive a simple "Congratulations, you're in" email

Here's what I've got. Am not able to log in to the system.

Sincerely,

The Fletcher School

I've no idea what the Fletcher protocol is, but I've received admit e-mails in both forms - one offering congratulations in the e-mail and the other not disclosing anything about the status, even though it was an admit.

wow well took forever but found out that I got waitlisted... sad day! I can't even turn in my waitlist response cuz the system is so overloaded... they really should just stick to email and not to that online system. oh well! now I wait... haha