Brandeis MA in International Economics and Finance

IntBiz

All,

Anyone admitted/applied to this program? I got an offer to join the program with a descent financial aid package, but wanted to gauge its strength before making any decision. Besides, I am also waiting on other schools' results (MA in International Affaris/Relations, Foreign Services etc), which will basically take me to to a similar career track.

I am interested in learning about business and finances in emerging markets, their trends, opportunites and limitations. I aspire to work for a private firm (Investment Banks, Micro-finance institutions)/International org (WB, IMF, IFC) analyzing macro level economics, investment opportunites and political risks. Ultimately, I would like to start something on my own once I master these pedigrees and solidify my credentials.

Let me know what you guys think.

• 2 years later...

Hey,

I just got an acceptance for the Brandeis MAief. Anyone who has any details on how good it is or who is currently going there?

Can't decide if I should accept their offer or no