Kean Univ- summer decisions on website?

Hi all! I see on the results page that some people were accepted/rejected for Summer 2018 on the website but I cannot find where my decision is stated.  I also saw that a poster called the department and they said it was a glitch in the system and the decisions are going out in the mail next week? Anyone have any information on this?

3 hours ago, SLP1818 said:

Hi all! I see on the results page that some people were accepted/rejected for Summer 2018 on the website but I cannot find where my decision is stated.  I also saw that a poster called the department and they said it was a glitch in the system and the decisions are going out in the mail next week? Anyone have any information on this?

Hi! 

I wouldn’t rely too much on what Kean is saying. I think the  admissions department is giving everyone different information! I called  and the lady I spoke to told me that we would definitely get our letters this week. 

As far as Kean’s Online Portal, when I signed in I clicked View Applications. I had a column that said decision made and a column that respond. I clicked respond and it asked me to “accept offer of admission” or “decline offer of admission.” I accepted and it told me I could pay my deposit and gave me the url to do so. When I sign back on, in the decision column it says accept and it hasn’t changed.  

Hope this helps! 

On 3/15/2018 at 4:09 PM, SLP1820 said:

Hi! 

I wouldn’t rely too much on what Kean is saying. I think the  admissions department is giving everyone different information! I called  and the lady I spoke to told me that we would definitely get our letters this week. 

As far as Kean’s Online Portal, when I signed in I clicked View Applications. I had a column that said decision made and a column that respond. I clicked respond and it asked me to “accept offer of admission” or “decline offer of admission.” I accepted and it told me I could pay my deposit and gave me the url to do so. When I sign back on, in the decision column it says accept and it hasn’t changed.  

Hope this helps! 

Hi! I still cant see it for summer 2018 :( maybe I'm not looking in the right place 

4 hours ago, black iced said:

Hi! I still cant see it for summer 2018 :( maybe I'm not looking in the right place 

Hey! Go to https://apply.kean.edu/Ellucian.ERecruiting.Web.External/Pages/Welcome.aspx and sign in. 

On the top left, there are options such as: Log out, My Account, etc... Click Applications.

You should be able to see the application for Summer 1 2018. The status should say "completed" and there should be a column for decision. Under the decision, it said, "Decision made". I also had a column that said respond. 

I'm attaching a screenshot of how it looks for me now. Once I accepted the offer, my "decision made" changed to accept and I no longer have a respond column. 

I really hope this helps you! Good luck! 

5aad64433e442_ScreenShot2018-03-17.thumb.png.38b686ab191066bd80e0893df3c9ee64.png

20 hours ago, SLP1820 said:

Hey! Go to https://apply.kean.edu/Ellucian.ERecruiting.Web.External/Pages/Welcome.aspx and sign in. 

On the top left, there are options such as: Log out, My Account, etc... Click Applications.

You should be able to see the application for Summer 1 2018. The status should say "completed" and there should be a column for decision. Under the decision, it said, "Decision made". I also had a column that said respond. 

I'm attaching a screenshot of how it looks for me now. Once I accepted the offer, my "decision made" changed to accept and I no longer have a respond column. 

I really hope this helps you! Good luck! 

5aad64433e442_ScreenShot2018-03-17.thumb.png.38b686ab191066bd80e0893df3c9ee64.png

I get it now!! I don't have a column that says decision.. i'm gonna call tomorrow! Thank you :) 

39 minutes ago, black iced said:

I get it now!! I don't have a column that says decision.. i'm gonna call tomorrow! Thank you :) 

I applied for summer and I don't have a column that says decision either! The people in the grad office said it was a glitch and the decisions will be in the mail this week.