CCUCasey

Hey everyone! I've been offered admission to UChicago's PhD program in political science (IR) and will be attending!  Has anyone else been accepted and thinking of attending?

I'd love to get in touch with some other people who had been admitted, even if they're in other programs!

Hi! Comparative Literature here, but I'll also be attending UChicago this fall. Are you planning on visiting/have you visited the campus yet? 

On 3/20/2018 at 3:31 PM, glg96 said:

Hi! Comparative Literature here, but I'll also be attending UChicago this fall. Are you planning on visiting/have you visited the campus yet? 

I'll be visiting this week for political science day and this'll be my first time visiting it!

I spent a summer there and it was awesome. I really enjoyed the campus and the city of Chicago also seemed to have something new to offer every day. I hope you like it when you visit! 

Right now, I'm stressing over living situation. Are you planning on living in Hyde Park or further north? 

On 4/4/2018 at 1:51 PM, glg96 said:

I spent a summer there and it was awesome. I really enjoyed the campus and the city of Chicago also seemed to have something new to offer every day. I hope you like it when you visit! 

Right now, I'm stressing over living situation. Are you planning on living in Hyde Park or further north? 

I'm going to be living in Hyde Park and sell my car. I might move further out after the MA portion is done and I don't need to be on campus as much, but it just seems easier living in Hyde Park for now.