PhD from King's College London (KCL) or a MPhil from Oxford?

wonderfulday

have two offers, a PhD in KCL and a MPhil in Oxford. The PhD in KCL is in War Studies--more in line with my BA and MA (which were in Conflict Resolution). The MPhil in Oxford is in Social Anthropology. Because my long term goal is to teach at a university level, I do intend to ultimately get a PhD. 

I visited both campuses and I loved Oxford a lot. My application to Oxford was for a DPhil (PhD) but they offered me an MPhil instead basically adding two more years to complete my PhD. As stated earlier, my ultimate goal is to finish my PhD. Now, I am really confused. Should I accept a PhD from King's College London (only three years) or should I accept the five years (both MPhil and DPhil) from Oxford? The only difference is spending two extra years in Oxford if I choose Oxford. I already have a Master's degree and the MPhil is a bit of a turn off, but yet giving up Oxford is really really hard for me. I must mention that the scholarship approvals on both are unclear as of yet. 

And one last point: after I finish an MPhil in Oxford, I must apply to the DPhil. So it is not an automatic process, but a Professor in Social Anthropology in Oxford told me that it is a pretty common practice to transfer from MPhil to DPhil in Oxford. 

Your feedback and advice on making a final decision would be greatly appreciated. This might sound like a pretty easy decision, but I find it very hard. I must admit I have somehow become really fond of Oxford's campus and its reputation. Maybe an immature thing to say, but I have to be honest here. 

Thank again for any advice you could offer.