Best Graduate International Education Programs

chaton42

Hi! I'm looking for info on the best graudate international education programs. I have a Master's  in French from Middlebury and have studied extensively in France, for over four years. I've also taught for over eight years from K-12 and the University level. I was pursuing my PhD in French before having a baby, but now have decided to pursue my passion of study abroad, esp since tenure-track positons are becoming few and far between for the humanities.

I was looking at MIIS in Monterey, but don't want to uproot my family and go broke moving there. Since I'm already in my 30s, it would be too big of a move for me.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good program that also might be available online? I was looking at SIT but not sure if it will be impressive enough on paper. Thanks for your help!

• 1 month later...

It sounds like you are not looking into education policy. Make sure the programs you do look at are exactly what you're seeking; generally speaking, when you see "international education program" it's about education policy in other countries.