Duke News?

Anthro14

I see on the results page that someone got waitlisted for the evolutionary anthropology program @ Duke today. I know that they already did the first round of acceptances/rejections... but what about the rest of us that haven't heard a *peep* from them?! Did they just forget to send my rejection with the rest, or is there some sort of magical end-of-March second wave of admits?

I would just like to hear soon so I can seal the deal once and for all. Thanks, guys!

thanks for the advice, cause sitting here, waiting to make decisions on other schools after months of hearing NOTHING... a little strange.

Hey - I'm the person who got wait listed at Duke for evo anthro. I had to email the DGS to find out though, so you might want to give that a try!

Thank you SO MUCH, LemurLady!

Who exactly did u email? Did u just fill out that questionnaire on the actual webpage or did u have a real email address? Cause i used that questionnaire on the grad admissions webpage but still havent received a response

Who exactly did u email? Did u just fill out that questionnaire on the actual webpage or did u have a real email address? Cause i used that questionnaire on the grad admissions webpage but still havent received a response

I emailed the Director of Graduate Studies. For evo anthro, that's Dr. Glander; I'm not sure who it is for cultural anthro.

Hm i filled out that questionnaire on the graduate studies website AND emailed the director of Cultural Anth. Still no word. SO ridiculous.