Jump to content
  • 0



Hi there!

I am a Sociology graduate, and have been working in a community organisation. I am interested in pursuing a MA in gender studies, and have an interest in feminist participatory action research. Wondering if anyone could recommend any schools or academics that I should look out for?

Thanks a million!

Edited by dioning
Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use