Has anyone heard anything from Stockton (NJ)?

Hey!  I was actually going to just post something about Stockon wondering the same thing. I spoke to someone last week, March 27th, who said they would be sending out acceptance letters in the mail the next day. I have not gotten anything in the mail yet and I have been checking everyday!! I am so anxious!

2 hours ago, rebeccank17 said:

Hey!  I was actually going to just post something about Stockon wondering the same thing. I spoke to someone last week, March 27th, who said they would be sending out acceptance letters in the mail the next day. I have not gotten anything in the mail yet and I have been checking everyday!! I am so anxious!

Oh really?! I haven't gotten anything either, been checking every day like a maniac though lol. I'm waiting for their decision to decide which offer to accept, so I'm anxious as well. Good luck!!! :) 

1 hour ago, rebeccank17 said:

Do you think they will send a letter saying we are accepted or denied? In the email she said acceptance letters so I am curious if you also get a letter for denial.

Good Luck!

I don't know if they changed things, but I applied there the year I was graduating and got the standard "Due to the high number of qualified applicants" rejection letter. I believe it came around the same time they were sending out acceptances. 

I looked on the gradcafe admission results page and saw that 2 people have already heard back from them. I'm wondering if they just confused the schools though and actually meant the school out in Cali, because it says they were notified via mail on 3/28.

Which school is in California? It must be confused because on the 27th she responded to my email saying they would be sent out tomorrow aka that would be the 28th and no way they would make it in the mail it will probably take around a week because Easter

It's like Stockton the University of the Pacific or something along those lines. 

And that's what I was thinking. There's no way they found out if they sent it out when they said they did. Unless it's some messed up April Fools Day joke lol. 

Let's pray theres something in our mail boxes later ?

On 4/4/2018 at 7:21 AM, Thetis94 said:

It's like Stockton the University of the Pacific or something along those lines. 

And that's what I was thinking. There's no way they found out if they sent it out when they said they did. Unless it's some messed up April Fools Day joke lol. 

Let's pray theres something in our mail boxes later ?

Have you gotten anything yet?