School Psychology (Ed.s.) Graduate Program

queen1601

Question

So I was hoping to reach out to this community and maybe find some answers or reassurance about the process in petitions to exempt/waive a graduate admissions requirement?

I have recently applied to Florida International University's school psych. program. I don't meet their minimum GPA (3.2) within the last 60 hours semester credits but I had around a GPA that fluctuated around a 2.9-3.1 in the last 60 semester hours. After my Skype interview with the admissions committee, I was later contacted that they would like to accept me into the program, however it is not an official notice. In order to receive and official admissions decision acceptance, they had to petition to the graduate school and university to waive this GPA requirement. I'm praying that I really do get in because I am so passionate to pursue a career as a school psychologist and this is my top choice! If anyone can provide me with some advice or insight about what my chances are in getting that would be so helpful!!   

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet