Heard from UT-Austin?

Hi all! Have any of you Austin people heard anything back yet? The search results have a few people listed as admitted (congrats if that's you!) but in various ways. Someone said they were admitted via the Website, and I couldn't even figure out how to get my status when I logged in.

I know they said they'd tell us before Spring Break next week, but I just can't wait!

Hi Danielle,

I'm the one that got notified of my admission by the immigration folks in student services ... I had a pretty clear, but informal, indication that I would be admitted during my phone interview. I'm still surprised that I didn't hear from the department formally last week and before the admin people got involved, but I'll follow up with them next week.

I did check later and saw that my status had changed on the website, too. It's the same page where you can check whether all your documentation arrived - they put a blue box up top saying "Congratulations, you've been admitted".