U of MN CSPR Application

TheChunk

Hi all,

Has anyone received an official rejection from the University of Minnesota's Clinical Science and Psychopathology Research Program? I assumed that I wasn't accepted since I was never invited to interview, but I'm starting to get paranoid that there may have been an issue with my application since I have not received an official decision. I wouldn't normally jump to conclusions but I had also applied last hear and received my official decision by early March.. Any thoughts or news? Thanks in advance.

Hi there, I interviewed at UMN for the CSPR program (but accepted another offer), and I can tell you that my POI was making decisions on who to accept through mid/late-March at least. So it's entirely possible that final decisions haven't gone out yet. It wouldn't hurt to contact the program if you just want to be 100% sure, but if your application portal says everything was successfully submitted, then I would assume that everything was successfully submitted and they're just waiting for everyone to accept offers before sending out final decisions.

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:28 PM, SarahTonin said:

Hi there, I interviewed at UMN for the CSPR program (but accepted another offer), and I can tell you that my POI was making decisions on who to accept through mid/late-March at least. So it's entirely possible that final decisions haven't gone out yet. It wouldn't hurt to contact the program if you just want to be 100% sure, but if your application portal says everything was successfully submitted, then I would assume that everything was successfully submitted and they're just waiting for everyone to accept offers before sending out final decisions.

Hey, thanks for letting me know! I guess I'll give it a week and see how it looks after April 15.