Jump to content

What happens if you go back on decision after April 15?


Recommended Posts

I was lucky enough to be accepted into two programs and waitlisted to another. I haven't heard back from the waitlisted program yet, but I assume it's also because people haven't decided on their acceptances yet. Is it possible I could hear back after April 15?

What would I do in that case? Would I accept one program's offer and then ask to be released, and then accept the waitlisted program's offer (hypothetically if I get in)?

I know it's bad practice, so I'm just wondering about the ethics, etc.

Edited by researchheaux
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use