Western Michigan "unofficial" waitlist

OP: just called Dr. Tasko at Western and he said that he sent out an email to people that are on the original 1st waitlist last night and gave them 48 hours/2 business days to respond whether they still want to be in the program or not. If they do not respond, he will take that as they have gone with another program. After that, he will start to work down the 2nd tier/unofficial waitlist people pretty soon. So I guess within the next week or so we will be hearing something hopefully. He was pretty nice when I called and said that he likes to get this part done pretty quickly as he knows people (like us!) are rabidly waiting and doesn't want us to wait longer than we have to. So...in short, as soon as a couple days from now (ie end o the week) we might hear something, but who the hell knows at the same time lol....

1 hour ago, sarahh46 said:

OP: just called Dr. Tasko at Western and he said that he sent out an email to people that are on the original 1st waitlist last night and gave them 48 hours/2 business days to respond whether they still want to be in the program or not. If they do not respond, he will take that as they have gone with another program. After that, he will start to work down the 2nd tier/unofficial waitlist people pretty soon. So I guess within the next week or so we will be hearing something hopefully. He was pretty nice when I called and said that he likes to get this part done pretty quickly as he knows people (like us!) are rabidly waiting and doesn't want us to wait longer than we have to. So...in short, as soon as a couple days from now (ie end o the week) we might hear something, but who the hell knows at the same time lol....

I was thinking about emailing but thanks for posting this. At least we (sort of) have a time frame haha. Best of luck to you!!