LACMA Leap Fellowship?

xobonnenuit

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2018 at 2:27 AM, cali_charlie said:

I haven't heard anything back either... I figured we wouldn't get a reply until the end of May. I e-mailed them but they sent a generic reply. Let me know if you hear anything! I feel like I'm going crazy LOL

oooh wow I'm so relieved to hear from someone else who replied too! Can I ask what the generic reply was? And yes will do!

No problem. The reply was: "Thank you for your interest in the LACMA Emerging Art Professionals (LEAP) Fellowship. We will not be able to respond to individual inquiries regarding materials received or their status due to the high volume of applications under consideration. This opportunity is made possible, in part, through the  Diversifying Art Museum Leadership Initiative, funded by the Walton Family Foundation and the Ford Foundation. " 

***That's how generic it was LOL***

---> I was trying to see if my stuff was even received. I figured why bother with sending an email to see if rejections or acceptances had been sent out.