Help! Msc engineering without funding

Marzhan

Hello friends!

I have a difficult situation, please help me!

I got an admission to MSc program at TUM nearly a month ago. I was very very glad. Because it is my big dream to master degree at TUM. 

Unfortunately, I got rejection from DAAD scholarship today. So all my hope is gone. I can't go to Germany without funding, cause i can't cover living expenses by myself. I don't want to miss a year again, already have spent two years after my undergrad. What can I do? Please give your advice and suggestions

Thank you in advance!

Sorry to hear that, but I'm not sure what else anyone here can offer. If you didn't get funded and you need it to go, what other choice do you have other than to do something else for the year? Some combination of working to save money and improving your application come to mind. You could also reach out to your intended supervisor to ask if they know of any other sources of funding; the chances aren't high, but you've got nothing to lose. 

6 hours ago, fuzzylogician said:

Sorry to hear that, but I'm not sure what else anyone here can offer. If you didn't get funded and you need it to go, what other choice do you have other than to do something else for the year? Some combination of working to save money and improving your application come to mind. You could also reach out to your intended supervisor to ask if they know of any other sources of funding; the chances aren't high, but you've got nothing to lose. 

Thank you for your advice!

But what if I can't get admission next time?! I am afraid of it. And no guarantee of getting the scholarship next year

And working and saving money have no meaning. Cause I will have to work and save money for 8 years average to be able to afford one year living expenses in Munich. So, no other idea is coming to my mind (((