Jump to content

How can I transfer to an MASc from an MEng?

Recommended Posts

I am considering accepting an offer of MEng from uWaterloo. However, what I actually want is an MASc and hope to transfer over while I'm there. A professor has said he would like to see how well I do academically and could then consider transferring me over.

What else can I do besides doing well in course work to transfer over to MASc?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.