USC On-Campus MSW Fall 2018 Admits

I'm going to UCLA's on campus MSW program ... but I want to extend the olive branch to you now despite the rivalry I'm learning about, and say congratulations on USC, it's a wonderful program and I have a few friends there who really like it. You never know, we may even end up in a field placement together, often agencies take on students from both schools. My best to you and the USC 2020 MSW cohort!

Edited by BackNSchool83

If you are looking for where your cohort is hanging out online, maybe see if any facebook groups have been created for the USC MSW class of 2020 or other USC MSW groups. There wasn't a 2020 group on facebook for my cohort so I made one and a ton of people joined it, plus I talked to the members of older cohorts like UCLA MSW 2018 and 2019 to see if they would be interested in joining and any other alumni to support us, and a lot did. Also might be worth checking out reddit for the USC group there and making a post https://old.reddit.com/r/USC/