I want to know if i am good enough

I am sorry if I wasnt supposed to post something like this. I really need solid advice please.

I am from Nepal, and have completed my bachelors in electronics and communication engineering with a low gpa of 2.9 . However, some of my semesters have like 3.6 and many other are not good enough. While studying, i got lost too much into innovation and research that i have some good projects that i have worked on, even during the college. My mistake was i didnt focus on studying at all as i was enjoying practicals.

I am giving gre exams now and have targeted to have 325. So the thing is, with 325 in gre and 2.9 as gpa, and a list of good research experiences mostly through my own startup, can I have hopes of getting into a good university for Masters in engineering,texas a & m, per say, with my current stats? I really need to plan ahead so your suggestions would be really very helpful.

Thank you.