Adcomm White noise?

So one of the adcomm members from the school that bothers me most out of all the others just left me a cryptic message stating that

"I have a question about the actual department area you need to be placed in for MSE (my major)."

So I'm both confused and very scared of this message she left me. I have been conversing with her back and forth mainly by email about my application and missing LORs but that was taken care of. She told me that the adcomm would be meeting on March 1st to look over my application and this is the first I've heard from them surprisingly even though I know that the school is on Spring Break. I know that the major is fairly new to the graduate school but I know that my major needs to be in the department of engineering as it is my major. Do any of you know what this means? I'm supposing that this was a critical message as she actually called me instead of emailing me this time. Could it mean that I was accepted and they're trying to place me in a specific department for a TA or is this another application issue involved? I'm mostly afraid of how I'm supposed to respond to this message so if you could give me any insight on what this is that would be great. Obviously I'll call them back tomorrow but it never hurts to be prepared. ;)

(Sorry for spamming the forum with inane questions, I'm just a virgin to the whole application process and maybe just a little but neurotic.)