George Washington Uni. Inter. Education MA

britboi04

So GWU's Graduate School of Human Development & Education e-mailed me way back at the middle of January to let me know that my application was in the final review process at the Dean's office. It's now 3/10 and I've not heard anything.

Today, a colleague of mine said her friend had heard back from GWU's Ed.D. program and been accepted. I applied to the Masters of International Education program so this sent me into a frenzy to see if any letters had been sent out yet--and voila, here I am.

I was checking the results and it looks like one person has received an acceptance letter, online. The key says that it was an international student, so I don't know if this matters and means they would get a decision before other applicants. Has anyone else applied to/heard back from this program?

I also am waiting on NYU Steinhardt, but there is nothing in the results listings, so I'm still expecting that one to come late March.

This waiting game is awful!