TC International Education Development MA

dylahwerbner

Has anyone/everyone heard from Teachers College MA in International Education Development? I saw on the results page that a few people got accepted to the program today. Did anyone get rejected? I have not heard either way, so Im not sure what that means. Has anyone else not heard?

Thanks and good luck!

First of all congrats to others who have been admitted to Teachers College!

I was just wondering anyone knows how big the International Education Development program is? Is it like a cohort system? (I am assuming not since there are so many at TC who are part-time) Also when I was doing research before I applied, it seemed like almost all classes are held at night--can anyone verify this? Sorry for the many questions, but it would be really helpful while I try to make a decision among the other schools I'm considering!

Thanks so much and again, congrats to everyone!

Has anyone/everyone heard from Teachers College MA in International Education Development? I saw on the results page that a few people got accepted to the program today. Did anyone get rejected? I have not heard either way, so Im not sure what that means. Has anyone else not heard?

Thanks and good luck!

I got accepted to International Education Development, MA. But there's no words ref. funding. Have you heard back from TC?

I got accepted to the IED MA program as well. I called the financial aid office today regarding funding and they said that we would hear this week. Also, I dont recommend Korbel. I just finished undergrad as an international studies major at Korbel, and have a boyfriend in the grad program now who does not really like it. I would go with TC or Harvard.

• 1 year later...