Fellow Fletcher Wait List-ers

IR Dude

This message is to reach out to other fellow wait-listed candidates for the Fletcher School. How are you taking it? I'll admit I was disappointed, but I still have four other schools to hear back from. What are the rest of you going to do? The admissions committee gave us the option of submitting additional information that would strengthen our application, but I honestly can't think of what I would send them other than pictures of myself pouting... or maybe a note saying... "...Why...?" written in blood.

Anyhow, it'd be good to hear from you. Best of luck to you with your other applications.

-IR Dude

There was a tab underneath the 'remain on the waiting list' option. But I wouldn't stress too much about it. It worded in a way which required a few words for an answer, just to show what you'll be doing with your time.

I read that on the blog....I feel like you should really only submit additional materials if it's really going to help your case.

I think I may request an interview after April 15th, mostly because I feel like some of my extracurricular don't really seem to fit on paper. Taking 4 languages throughout the yeras, but only a few seriously, usually throws off my application. I try to explain it's an interest in communication rather than an interest in fluency, which is why they were usually needed electives....as backed up by my dedication to classical bass....and voila! Understanding complete.