Fordham, Baruch or St. John's

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this site but it seems quite helpful. I recently got admitted to MBA, Business Analytics in St. John's Tobin College of Business, MS Quantitative Methods and Modeling in Baruch College (CUNY), and MS Business Analytics in Fordham Gabelli School of Business. I'm having a difficulty making a decision.

I'm personally favoring MS over MBA. I only applied to the MBA at St. John's because they don't have a MS Business Analytics program, and I can only make BA a concentrate in MBA. I've only worked 14 months so far, not really in BA, and my goal is to launch a career in BA or data analytics. I feel like an MBA serves better purpose for ppl with lots of working experience and ready to transit into managerial roles, not for someone as new bee like me. However, if you guys disagree please let me know why MBA could equally benefit me well.

My second concern is the job placement. I studied finance in undergrad and that didn't give me luck in finance jobs; and at this point of my life i'm not very interested in finance jobs anymore. My passion is with consumer products and using data to better understand and manipulate consumers/markets. I'm also very interested in breaking into machine learning and AI. Based on this preference, I wonder if any of you know which ones out of these three have academic reputation in the consumer goods industry, are they target schools of leading companies, and other pros and cons.

Thank you to anyone who answers these questions!

P.S.: I'm not worried about expenses, so whether one school is cheaper than the other doesn't affect my decision.

Edited by CuddlyPanda