Jump to content
  • 0

Is there a point in asking to accept a previously declined offer?



Title is fairly self-explanatory, I chose between two schools at the MA level a few months ago (April 15 deadline), one close to my home and one much farther. It was a difficult decision but I chose the one farther away. Unfortunately, given some recent personal events, it would be much better to attend the school close to home if at all possible. It is a large program (few hundred students)which makes me believe maybe there isn't a set number for the incoming class, but I received significant tuition aid with my offer, so my feeling is that even if they offered it would not come with the scholarship needed to afford to attend. Because of this, I hadn't emailed asking, but I just thought I should post about it here and see if anyone has had a similar experience before assuming anything. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.